- Star Rating
- 3.0 star rating
- 188 Ratchadapisek Rd.
Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel offers 215 newly refurbished rooms featuring a variety of accommodations from Standard Rooms to Deluxe Suites.The hotel is located on Rachadapisek Road, right in the heart of Bangkok Business, Commercial and Entertainment Area, and is only 20 minutes from Don Mueng International Airport. A Station for the new Bangkok Subway System, which connects with the Sky Train is only a 3 minute walk from the hotel allowing guest to travel to most places of interest for both business and leisure in a very short time. The Queen Sirikit Convention Center , Sukhumvit Road, Silom Road, and the Week End Market is only ten minutes by the new subway.
All our guest-rooms are luxurious, and some positively regal. A choice of two spectacular view from 215 rooms adn suites, spacious bed rooms, well equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom with hot & cold water and tub/shower, stock refrigerator and minibar, color television with in-room movies, multi-chanel music/radio, international direct dial telephone (I.D.D.), major credit card accepted, safe deposit boxes available at front cashier.
Bangkok Cha-Da offers a number of function rooms that efficiently caters to large groups and offers audio visual equipment to meet all requirements.
- Fuang-Fa 2nd Floor 60 Sq.Meters
- Cha-Ba 14th Floor 45 Sq.Meters
- Cha-Ba2 14th Floor 50 Sq.Meters
- Barn Buri 14th Floor 190 Sq.Meters
- Business centre
- Meeting room: 4
- Currency exchange facilities
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service*
- Lift access
- Medical service
- NO Car park
- NO Garage
- NO Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- NO Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Room service
- Transfer service
- Spa centre
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioned
- Business hotels
- Hotels with charm
- Hotels with spa
- Swimming Pool
- NO Connecting rooms
- Total number of rooms: 215
- Year of construction: 1991
- Bathroom: 1
- NO Disability-friendly bathroom
- NO Smoking rooms
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Charges for late arrival
- Early departure*
Services marked with (*) shall be paid at the establishment.
The Canna Restaurant offers a choice of Thai and Western Dining by serving a daily lunch and dinner buffet. The buffet offers a wide variety to suite all taste, and is a great place to meet and entertain friends, family, and clients.
A variety of light refreshments, coffee, tea, soft drinks and beverages can be enjoyed at the Espresso Coffee Shop and Bar which is open 24 hours a day. We also have room service for those that do not wish to leave their room.
Currently no specific policy is available. It's likely that the common policy applies: Children below 12 years of age stay free of charge in their parent's room in a cot/rollaway bed. Breakfast for the child has to be purchased extra. For other children an extra bed has to be booked (Triple Room).
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Huai Khwang MRT station (483.7m away)
- Huai Khwang District (675.6m away)
- Thailand Cultural Centre (844.6m away)
- Embassy of Indonesia, Bangkok (883.1m away)
- Embassy of South Korea, Bangkok (883.1m away)
- The Esplanade (Bangkok) (947.3m away)
- Thailand Cultural Centre MRT station (991.4m away)
- List of ambassadors of China to Thailand (1476m away)
- University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (1549.4m away)
- KIS International School (1719.7m away)