- Star Rating
- 4.0 star rating
- 333 Chert Wudthakas Road
Amari Don Muang Airport Hotel Bangkok
- Instant Reservation
- Number of Rooms
- Phone Number
- +66 (0) 2-566 1020-1
- Fax Number
- +66 (0) 2-566 1941
This deluxe category hotel is located opposite Bangkok's former international airport, Don Muang. Its superior accommodation, restaurants and superb business and convention facilities, make it a popular choice with both business and leisure travellers.
The well-appointed rooms in the Amari Don Muang Hotel offer comfort and convenience located near the former international terminal of Bangkok's Don Muang airport. Choose from among the following room types.
- 286 Superior rooms- 90 Deluxe rooms - 31 Executive rooms- 16 Suites
The Amari Don Muang Hotel offers the following services and facilities:
- Business centre- Internet and email service- Broadband Internet - Babysitting- Extensive audio/visual equipment
Le Bel Air, known for its excellent seafood and steaks, has a refined art deco interior. Kinaree specialises in Thai cuisine while the stylish Mizuho serves a range of Japanese dishes. The airy, Zeppelin Coffee Shop offers a wide range of local and international cuisine and in Henry J. Bean's Bar and Grill you will find great American favourites like ribs, burgers and steaks. The Cockpit Lounge lets you relax with some music and a drink while the Library is an oasis of calm.
Currently no specific policy is available. It's likely that the common policy applies: Children below 12 years of age stay free of charge in their parent's room in a cot/rollaway bed. Breakfast for the child has to be purchased extra. For other children an extra bed has to be booked (Triple Room).
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Don Mueang station (166.7m away)
- Don Mueang International Airport (1171.2m away)
- Don Muang Royal Thai Air Force Base (1171.2m away)
- Don Mueang District (1404.9m away)
- Harrow International School Bangkok (2269.8m away)
- Royal Thai Air Force Museum (2376.2m away)
- Saphan Mai (2838.3m away)
- Span's Cultural Gallery (3410.4m away)
- National Memorial (Thailand) (4123.5m away)
- Thupatemi Stadium (4249.7m away)