- Star Rating
- 4.0 star rating
- 981 Silom Road.
The hotel is located on bustling Silom Road, in the heart of Bangkok's commercial, shopping jewelry and entertainment haven. The hotel is easily accessible to Bangkok's suburbs, tourist attractions and Suvarnabhumi International Airport, which is only 45 minutes away via the expressway.
Alternatively, the Surasak skytrain station, which is just a 5-minute walk away from the hotel, will take you to Jatujak Weekend Market, Shopping Centres (Emporium, Siam Square, MBK) and Jim Thompson Museum, in just a few minutes. For those interested in experiencing true Thai culture, take a 10-minute walk down to the river pier where you can take a boat to visit Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace, and Royal barge museum. Surrounded by multitude of local ethnic stalls, shopping centers and entertainment options, Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok offers an exhilarating concoction of activities for an eventful holiday.
A total of 700 well appointed rooms within two towers. All rooms are equipped with minibar, cable TV with movie-on-demand, broadband internet, in-room safe, bathtub, in-room tea / coffee making facility, voicemail, specially designed sleep enhancing bed, large working table, teledyne massage shower, hair dryer and IDD telephone.
Recreation and relaxation are high on the priorities at Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok. The Health Club features a well-equipped gym, tennis facilities, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and massage services, and there is an outdoor swimming pool with children's pool and sun deck.
The hotel's limousine service is available for airport transfers, car and driver rental, single trips and even guided tours.
- Swimming Pool-The swimming pool, located on the 6th floor of the Crown Tower, is surrounded by a landscaped sun deck.- Health Club-The fully equipped Health Club features a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, massage service, gym and a tennis court.- Business Centre-The Business Centre is fully equipped to provide all business needs. Services include stenography, telex, facsimile, cables, word processor, Internet connection, photocopying, mailing, translation, full secretarial services, courier service and other business-related services. Private conference rooms and offices are also available.
- Conference room
- Banquet hall
- Poolside snack bar
- 24-hour security
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- Lift access
- NO Garage
- NO Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- NO Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Room service
- Sun terrace
- YES Car park*
- Steam bath
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioned
- Business hotels
- Hotels with charm
- Swimming Pool
- Double rooms: 28
- Junior suites: 7
- NO Connecting rooms
- Number of floors (annexe): 9
- Number of floors (main building): 10
- Single rooms: 36
- Suites: 3
- Total number of rooms: 113
- Year of construction: 2007
- Breakfast buffet
- Bathroom: 1
- Cable TV
- NO Disability-friendly bathroom
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Satellite TV
Services marked with (*) shall be paid at the establishment.
Currently no specific policy is available. It's likely that the common policy applies: Children below 12 years of age stay free of charge in their parent's room in a cot/rollaway bed. Breakfast for the child has to be purchased extra. For other children an extra bed has to be booked (Triple Room).
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Jewelry Trade Center (51.3m away)
- Lebua at State Tower (296m away)
- State Tower (339m away)
- Assumption College (Thailand) (370.7m away)
- Mariamman Temple, Bangkok (387.6m away)
- Pan Road (449.6m away)
- Surawong Road (453.4m away)
- The Peninsula Bangkok (453.5m away)
- Surasak BTS station (456.8m away)
- Bangkok Christian College (461.5m away)