- Star Rating
- 4.0 star rating
- 444 Phayathai Road
The Pathumwan Princess Hotel is one of Bangkok’s leading 4 star hotels, situated in the heart of the city. The hotel's location is unique, sitting adjacent to MBK Center and opposite Siam Square. Surrounded by some of Bangkok’s best retail and entertainment facilities.
The Pathumwan Princess Hotel is not just another 4 star hotel, but is visibly and physically different with many modern aesthetics touching on 5 star standards. We are one of Bangkok’s leading 4 star hotels.
A very comforting experience at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel, with extensive corporate facilities and safety features firmly in place.
There are 462 guestrooms, suites and ExecuPlus Suites elegantly furnished with full amenities.
Thailand's most dynamic and finest fitness centre. The Olympic Club now boasts a massive 9,000 square meters of "workspace".
Guests can choose to host an event or company conference in the large Jamjuree Ballroom or have it cordoned off into four smaller, more intimate groupings. Floor to ceiling glass windows provide an uninterrupted view of the pool and the horizon. There’s also a spacious pre-dinner cocktail foyer to welcome guests in.
The Business Center at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a nucleus for incoming and outgoing business. Fitted with ultra modern facilities. and personal secretarial services, it feels like working at your own office. Services include secretary services, rent laptop and mobile phones, etc.
- Conference room
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Non-smoking area
- Outdoor freshwater pool
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- À la carte dinner
- À la carte lunch
- Badminton: 1*
- Basketball: 1*
- Breakfast buffet
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Currency exchange facilities
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- Lift access
- Mobile phone coverage
- NO Garage
- NO Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- NO Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Room service
- Squash: 2*
- Table tennis*
- Tennis: 2*
- Wired Internet
- YES Car park
- YES Wheelchair-accessible
- Hairdressing salon
- Spa centre
- Spa treatments
- 24-hour reception
- Adapted for disabled
- Air conditioned
- Business hotels
- Sport hotels
- Swimming Pool
- Disability-friendly rooms: 2
- NO Connecting rooms
- Number of floors (main building): 1
- Suites: 60
- Total number of rooms: 462
- Year of construction: 1996
- Year of most recent renovation: 2010
- Double bed
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Internet access
- NO Disability-friendly bathroom
- NO Smoking rooms
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Services marked with (*) shall be paid at the establishment.
The hotel boasts a range of restaurants to cater to even the most discerning guests including the Kongju Korean Restaurant, Loop Italian Restaurant Terrace & Bar (pool side) and our exciting new outlets including CiTi BiSTRo for innovative international cuisine, t@Lobby for a variety of baked goods and STUDiO BAR with chic European spirits.
Currently no specific policy is available. It's likely that the common policy applies: Children below 12 years of age stay free of charge in their parent's room in a cot/rollaway bed. Breakfast for the child has to be purchased extra. For other children an extra bed has to be booked (Triple Room).
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chulalongkorn University (164.9m away)
- Jamjuree Art Gallery (179m away)
- MBK Center (258.2m away)
- Thephasadin Stadium (336.4m away)
- National Stadium BTS Station (364.3m away)
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (380.4m away)
- Siam Square (405.6m away)
- Triamudomsuksapattanakarn Ratchada School (415.9m away)
- Triam Udom Suksa School (415.9m away)
- Windsor Palace (Thailand) (431.8m away)