- Star Rating
- 4.00 star rating
- 99 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach Koh Samui
Chaweng Blue Lagoon Hotel Koh Samui
- Instant Reservation
- Instant Discount Reservation
- Name in Thai (for Taxi)
- Number of Rooms
- Phone Number
- +66 (0) 77-42 2037-40
- Fax Number
- +66 (0) 77-42 2401
We are a 4-star property that is nestled in a tropical garden between palm trees, lush bushes and flowers. The exotic garden setting is one of our top property assets. It plays an important role in providing a relaxed and casual atmosphere and you will get the impression to live on a paradise island.
Although being one of the smaller resorts on Chaweng Beach we have excellent staff who know how to make you feel comfortable from the very first minute to the very last. This is certainly one of the many reasons why we enjoy a long list of repeating guests throughout the year enjoying our family style atmosphere.
We certainly will turn your holiday at the Blue Lagoon Hotel into an experience of a lifetime!
You will find a total of 51 superior rooms and 2 Junior Suites in our five 2-storey buildings. If you would like to spend your holiday in a more private way you can also book one of our Deluxe bungalows right next to the beach or pool.
- Room service from 07:00 hours to 23:00 hours- Half and full board on request- 24 hours security service- 24 hours reception service- Foreign currency exchange- Laundry and valet services- Beach and pool- Wake up call- Deckchairs at the beach and at the pool free of charge- Wireless internet connection available throughout the property for a minimum charge- Babysitter arrangements- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Poolside snack bar
- Children’s swimming area
- Sun loungers
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- À la carte dinner
- À la carte lunch
- Bicycle hire service
- Bicycle storage
- Breakfast buffet
- Cycling / mountain biking
- Hotel safe
- Mobile phone coverage
- NO Car park
- NO Garage
- NO Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- NO Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Room service
- Set menu dinner
- Wired Internet
- Air conditioned
- Beach hotels
- Swimming Pool
- Annexe (s): 1
- Bungalows: 7
- Double rooms: 55
- Junior suites: 2
- NO Connecting rooms
- Number of floors (annexe): 2
- Number of floors (main building): 2
- Total number of rooms: 74
- Villas: 10
- Year of construction: 1990
- Year of most recent renovation: 2004
- Direct dial telephone
- King-size bed
- Living room
- NO Disability-friendly bathroom
- NO Smoking rooms
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
Services marked with (*) shall be paid at the establishment.
The Kantara beachfront restaurant was built end of 2004. Its massive teakwood pillars, the traditional Thai style roof, the overwhelming view and beautiful surroundings are unique on the island.
The restaurant is in Samui's official culinary brochure and is known as having one of the finest local kitchens. New Zealand chef Darren Ikinepule spoils the guests with his “Pacific-Rim with Asian influence” cuisine.
We also offer a wide variety of wines from all around the world. If you like to drink good wines at a reasonable price then you are at the right place. The friendliness of the staff and the high quality of service will make your culinary dreams come true.
The Blue Lagoon occupies a first-class beachfront location on the northern, quiet section of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui.
Some 700 kilometres south of Bangkok lies the magical island of Koh Samui, part of a group of 80 islands surrounded by coral reefs that are teeming with tropical fish and other exotic marine life.
Currently no specific policy is available. It's likely that the common policy applies: Children below 12 years of age stay free of charge in their parent's room in a cot/rollaway bed. Breakfast for the child has to be purchased extra. For other children an extra bed has to be booked (Triple Room).
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
Current Date & Time in Thailand: