- Star Rating
- 3.5 star rating
- 110 Ratchaphakhinai Rd.
The name Bodhi is a partial translation of the Sinhalese word "Bo-gaha" or tree of wisdom because it was the tree under which the Buddha was enlightened. Read more about the Bodhi Serene Hotel a boutique hotel in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The Bodhi Serene is earnest in its desire to facilitate the ultimate vacationing experience by offering all of the essential facilities of a boutique hotel. We provide such ammenities as an outdoor swimming pool for both adults and children, a conference room for private meetings or gatherings, a library with a vast selection of fiction and non-fiction books, laundry and dry cleaning services, babysitting services, a well-equipped Business Center with high-speed Internet access, transportation to the Night Bazaar and vicinity, a concierge and travel desk as well as aromatic and traditional Thai massage.
- Conference room
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Non-smoking area
- Poolside snack bar*
- Smoking area
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- À la carte dinner
- À la carte lunch
- Breakfast buffet
- Continental breakfast
- Currency exchange facilities
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- Lift access
- NO Car park
- NO Garage
- NO Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- NO Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- NO Wheelchair-accessible
- Room service
- Set menu dinner
- Set menu lunch
- Wired Internet*
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Double rooms: 8
- NO Connecting rooms
- Number of floors (annexe): 3
- Number of floors (main building): 3
- Single rooms: 25
- Suites: 5
- Total number of rooms: 38
- Year of construction: 2006
Services marked with (*) shall be paid at the establishment.
boutique hotel facilities at Bodhi Restaurant in Chiang MaiThe Bodhi Restaurant delivers the best of both eastern and western fares for both in-house and discerning local patrons. Our amazing cuisine ranges from traditional northern delights such as Sai Ur, which is a delectable sausage. Or perhaps you wish to indulge in one of our many delectable international dishes. You will dine in a distinctive exotic atmosphere overlooking our plush swimming pool for your added dining enjoyment.
The Ficus Bar or our poolside bar offer light snacks, alcoholic beverages and cocktails for those who enjoy lounging around the pool with a good book or simply soaking up the sun while taking a relaxing dip in our swimming pool.
- Compulsory charge for child 06-11 years sharing room with parents with extra bed (including ABF), rate as per contract.
- No charge for child below 06 years sharing room with parents without extra bed (including ABF) - max.1 child.
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Chedi Luang (536.3m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (919.9m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1035.6m away)
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (1040.5m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1114.5m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (1254.7m away)
- Chiang Mai (1429.2m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1550.2m away)
- Prince Royal's College (2219m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (2306.2m away)
Current Date & Time in Thailand: